• The ski-pass is a personal document, it cannot be exchanged, sold or replaced and duration and type cannot be modified. For 3-days or longer ski-passes, a picture of the customer is required.
• Any violation in the use of the ski-pass, and in particular its transfer to a third party, will entail the immediate requisition and cancellation. The Company reserves the right to act against violators either with civil or penal procedures.
• The customer is required to check all the information and details of his ticket at the time of collection. It is not possible to modify at a later stage or extend the validy of tickets already issued and used.
• In the “kit” options (provided for by Hotels and Residence) the type of ticket provided cannot be modified, not even before the ticked is printed.
• All tickes expire at the end of the winter season. All tickets issued for weeks in between High and Low season will be considered as High season if they include the same, or a higher, number of days in the High season.
• Ski-passes are issued on a Key Card (except for single fares) against the payment of a 5.00 Euros deposit which will be returned against restitution of the KeyCard, intact and functioning, at the ticket offices or at a number of shops located in the area. On the Pejo Key Card the customer can top-up ski-passes for all ski resorts of Skirama Group. The ski-pass card should be placed in a pocket on the left-hand side of the jacket, clear of mobile phones or any other radio device.
• Any request for invoice covering the amount of the ticket should be placed before the issuing of the card. Upon request, a receipt (without VAT) will be issued. All prices include 10% VAT.
• Ski-passes must be paid at the time of the issuing, in cash or with any of the credit cards listed below. We also accept payments by bank transfer with no additional charges for the payee. The bank transfer must be done and checked by our administrative Offices before the issuing of the ski-pass. We do not accept checks.
All prices are in Euros.
• Issuing of duplicates: to get a duplicate of the seasonal Ski-pass SuperSkirama you will be charged 30 Euros as expenses refund.